Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bicycle Built for Five

I was at breakfast with my friend Alice at a trendy Utah eatery named Eggs In The City. As we were finishing our meal I glanced out the window and above the shrubbery I saw a row of bike helmets coast to a stop. I could see a papa helmet, three baby helmets and then a mama helmet go by in quick succession. I thought wow they're traveling awfully close to each other. As we paid our bill and walked out the mom and children were coming in. The reason they could be so tightly gathered had to do with their mode of transportation.

We visited with the dad who told us how he was able to score on this rare bike. What do you think? Wouldn't you love a bicycle built for five too? This Wikipedia article gives additional insights and lists manufacturers of tandem bikes.

1 comment:

Keileigh said...

mommy i am leaving you a comment because you do not believe me that a read your blog! but i do :) i like that message from ed. and i like that you talk about saturdays warrior. aka the johnson girls favorite sunday movie ever :)

I LOVE YOU!