Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SHARE THIS WITH A FRIEND - WE NEED A FEW MORE VOTES FROM A FEW MORE FOLKS!

A NOTE FROM SAGE WITH CONTEST UPDATE:
Hello Everyone!

As far as I know, today is the final day to vote (the rules weren't clear whether they would allow one final vote tomorrow or not). So this is it!!! I just want to say I'm so touched by the response I've received - I feel truly humbled to have so much support from so many places. I'll save the emotions until tomorrow, but again, thank you all so very much.

so this is it: our final vote!!

http://www.hoopesvision.com/contest/index.html

I'm not sure where I am in the standing, but I know it's been neck and neck. If there's ever been a day to vote, this is it!

Thank you so much everyone! Keep those fingers crossed!!!

CHRISTY AGAIN - I'M ADDING MY THANKS TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR 'I HAVE BAD EYES' FROM THE HUMOROUS CATEGORY & A SELECTION FROM THE SERIOUS CATEGORY.

No comments: