Sunday, March 8, 2009

While Eric's Away, The Girl Will Play

Eric is working in Utah this weekend and I have found fun activities to fill my days.

On Friday night I attended a talent show at the local elementary school where Chase & Chance Waller & Gavin Harris and a friend performed a wonderful act. I think Megan will post pics so check them out.

On Saturday I had a delightful time with Aunt Karen and friend Cassy. We went to brunch at Norm's and then checked out a great antique store in downtown Orange. The owner's gave us a grand tour of their home and even shared lemons & limes fresh from their trees. Granddaughter Maebe loves little chairs, I think she would love this little leather chair & ottoman. And I think Eric might like this other one.

After that we went to Karen's home where Cassy made these awesome angel earrings and I made a three strand necklace! Pizza and good company! What more could you want?

No comments: